How do I remove someone from an employer file?
Before removing a user from an employer file, you have to make sure that you are either the Primary officer or an Administrator on the file.
Then, you can remove another user from the employer file by following these steps:
- Sign in to Job Bank for Employers.
- Click on "Employer files" from the left-hand menu on your Dashboard.
- Click on the "Users" tab.
- Click on the "Remove" button beside the name of the user you want to remove.
- Click on the "Remove" button at the bottom of the disclaimer "Remove user from file".
- How do I remove someone from an employer file?
- I’m receiving an error message when trying to register my payroll account number. What should I do?
- How do I access my messages?
- How do I submit my documents online?
- I want to post a job. How do I register an employer?
- I want to hire a caregiver for a private household. What should I do?
- How do I change information in my employer file?
- I’m receiving an error message when adding a new user on file. What should I do?
- Why has my employer file not been approved?
- How do I add someone to an employer file?
- I no longer work for a company and I have access to their employer file. How can I remove myself from the employer file?
- The previous employee is no longer working for the company. Can I change the password and security questions of this employee’s user account?
- I forgot the login information of my user account and I want to register a new employer file. Can I create a new user account?
- Why do I receive messages?
- Date modified: