How do I change my security questions?
To change your user account security questions, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your user account
- Click on your name at the top right corner of your Dashboard
- Select "My user account" from the list
- Click on "Security questions" tab
- Go to the questions you want to change and pick new ones from the list. Check the "Display" box and write your answers in the fields below
- Click on "Save"
Tip: When you select your five security questions and answers, make sure to pick the ones that you will easily remember in the future. Your favourite magazine or movie might change in time; however, names of relatives or childhood friends usually don’t. To avoid sign in errors, remember the precise spelling of your answers, and if you used capital letters.
- I received an email stating that my user account has been deactivated. What can I do?
- I don't remember the answer to my security question. What can I do?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I convert my job seeker user account to an employer user account to post jobs?
- How do I convert my employer user account to a job seeker user account?
- Why was my user account suspended?
- How can I deactivate my job seeker user account?
- How do I upgrade my job seeker Standard account to a job seeker Plus account?
- Why am I receiving an error message when I enter my confirmation code?
- I'm an employer. How do I reset the answers to my security questions?
- I'm a job seeker. How do I reset the answers to my security questions?
- How do I reset my employer user account password?
- How do I reset my job seeker user account password?
- How do I change my email address?
- Date modified: