I don't remember the answer to my security question. What can I do?
If you don’t remember the answer to your first security question, or if the answer you provided does not match Job Bank’s records, request a second question by clicking on "Get a different question". The answers must be spelled exactly as you initially wrote them when you selected your security questions; that includes the use of lower case and capital letters.
- How do I change my security questions?
- I received an email stating that my user account has been deactivated. What can I do?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I change my email address?
- How do I convert my job seeker user account to an employer user account to post jobs?
- How do I convert my employer user account to a job seeker user account?
- Why was my user account suspended?
- How can I deactivate my job seeker user account?
- How do I upgrade my job seeker Standard account to a job seeker Plus account?
- Why am I receiving an error message when I enter my confirmation code?
- I'm an employer. How do I reset the answers to my security questions?
- I'm a job seeker. How do I reset the answers to my security questions?
- How do I reset my employer user account password?
- How do I reset my job seeker user account password?
- Date modified: