What is "Direct Apply" and how do I submit my application using this option on Job Bank?
"Direct Apply" is a feature that lets you submit your application directly on Job Bank, on job postings where the option is available as an application method. You can choose to send your own uploaded resume or one you created with the Resume Builder.
In order to use "Direct Apply", you must first set up your account by completing these steps:
Step 2 - Complete your job seeker profile.
Step 4 - Make sure that the employer accepts direct applications on Job Bank.
Once you have set up your job seeker account, simply follow these steps to apply directly through Job Bank:
- Sign in to your job seeker Plus account, and start your job search.
- Open the job posting that interests you, and click on "Show how to apply".
- Choose the resume you want to send, from the drop down menu, below "By applying directly on Job Bank".
- Check the "I agree to share my resume and all the information it includes directly with this employer." box.
- Click on "Apply on Job Bank".
- How can I apply to a job posting?
- Where can I see the resumes I submitted directly through Job Bank?
- Can I withdraw my application once I’ve applied directly through Job Bank?
- Do employers have access to my job seeker profile information when I apply directly through Job Bank?
- Can employers contact me directly on Job Bank when I use “Direct Apply”?
- Once I apply to a job posting directly on Job Bank, how quickly will the employer be able to see my resume?
- Can employers have access to my personal information when I apply directly through Job Bank?
- What is "Direct Apply" and how do I submit my application using this option on Job Bank?
- Can I submit my application to every job posting directly through Job Bank?
- Date modified: