How do I convert my employer user account to a job seeker user account?
You can only have one user account on Job Bank. Your user account is private and allows you to use all of Job Bank’s services. This means that you can use the same employer account credentials to sign in as a job seeker.
To search jobs, simply go to Job Bank for Job Seekers and sign in with your same email, password and security questions you had previously setup for your employer user account. Once logged in, you scan change your email if you want.
Note: Make sure your user account is active before converting it to a Job seeker account. You might want to log in as an employer first and then log in as a job seeker to ensure the transition works.
Important: Job Bank makes sure to preserve confidentiality of users. Do not share your user account information with anyone.
- How do I change my security questions?
- I received an email stating that my user account has been deactivated. What can I do?
- I don't remember the answer to my security question. What can I do?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I change my email address?
- How do I convert my job seeker user account to an employer user account to post jobs?
- Why was my user account suspended?
- How can I deactivate my job seeker user account?
- How do I upgrade my job seeker Standard account to a job seeker Plus account?
- Why am I receiving an error message when I enter my confirmation code?
- How do I reset my employer user account password?
- How do I reset my job seeker user account password?
- Date modified: