How do I convert my job seeker user account to an employer user account to post jobs?
You can only have one user account on Job Bank. Your user account is private and allows you to use all of Job Bank's services. This means that you can use the same job seeker account credentials to log in as an employer. However, if you currently have a job seeker Standard account, you must first upgrade it to a Plus account to be able to sign in as an employer and post jobs.
Then, simply go to Job Bank for Employers and sign in with the same email, password and security questions you were using to sign in as a job seeker.
Once signed in, you can change your user account email if you want. For example, you might want to use your corporate email instead.
Note: Make sure your job seeker user account is active before converting it to an employer user account. To do this, simply sign in as a job seeker to reactivate your account and then sign in again, but as an employer.
Important: Job Bank makes sure to preserve confidentiality of users. Do not share your user account information with anyone.
- How do I change my security questions?
- I received an email stating that my user account has been deactivated. What can I do?
- I don't remember the answer to my security question. What can I do?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I change my email address?
- How do I convert my job seeker user account to an employer user account to post jobs?
- How do I convert my employer user account to a job seeker user account?
- Why was my user account suspended?
- How can I deactivate my job seeker user account?
- How do I upgrade my job seeker Standard account to a job seeker Plus account?
- Why am I receiving an error message when I enter my confirmation code?
- I'm an employer. How do I reset the answers to my security questions?
- I'm a job seeker. How do I reset the answers to my security questions?
- How do I reset my employer user account password?
- How do I reset my job seeker user account password?
- Date modified: