I’m an employer. How do I create a user account?
To create an employer user account, follow these steps:
- Go to Job Bank for Employers and click on "Sign up now!"
- Read the instructions to make sure you have all the information you will need. Click on "Proceed"
- Enter your email address, select your language of correspondence and create your password. Click on "Continue"
- Enter the confirmation code sent to your email. Click on "Continue"
- Select five security questions from the drop down menu and write your answers. Click on "Finish"
- Enter your personal information and check the "I agree" box at the bottom of the page. Click on "Finish"
Important: Selecting security questions and answers is a way to authenticate you, but also to keep your user account information safe. You will be required to answer one of your security questions every time you sign in or talk to a Job Bank agent. Do not share your security questions and answers with anyone. To avoid sign in errors, make sure you remember the precise spelling of your answers, and if you used lower case or capital letters.
Tip: When you select your five security questions and answers, make sure to pick the ones that you will easily remember in the future. Your favourite magazine or movie might change in time; however, names of relatives or childhood friends usually don’t.
- I'm a foreign job seeker looking for a job in Canada. How do I create a Plus user account?
- How do I change my first name in my user account?
- I'm not receiving my confirmation code by email. What should I do?
- I’m a job seeker. How do I create a user account?
- I’m a foreign job seeker looking for a job in Canada. How do I create a Standard user account?
- What is a user account and should I create one for my job search?
- What is a user account and should I create one to post jobs?
- Why do I have to answer security questions?
- Date modified: