I'm a foreign job seeker looking for a job in Canada. How do I create a Plus user account?
As a foreign job seeker, you can only create a Plus user account if you have your Express Entry profile number and job seeker validation code.
With a Plus account, Express Entry candidates can register for Job Match to be matched with jobs based on their skill set and qualifications.
If you are not an Express Entry candidate, you can apply for the Express Entry program through Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). Once you have successfully submitted your Express Entry profile, you will get a letter in your IRCC account containing your Express Entry credentials.
To create a Plus account follow these steps:
- Go to Job Bank for Job Seekers and click on "Sign up now!"
- Select "Plus Account"
- Enter your email address and create a password. Click on "Continue"
- Enter the confirmation code sent to your email. Click on "Continue"
- Select and answer five security questions. Click on "Continue"
- At "Step 4: User authentication", click on "I have an Express Entry profile number, and I would like to register for a Plus account on Job Bank."
- Enter your personal information; if you do not have a last name, please enter your first name again under the "Last name" field
- Check the "I agree" box and click on "Finish"
Important: Job Bank cannot answer questions about the Express Entry program. If you need information or assistance with your Express Entry application, please contact IRCC or visit the Express Entry Help Centre.
- I’m a job seeker. How do I create a user account?
- I’m a foreign job seeker looking for a job in Canada. How do I create a Standard user account?
- What is a user account and should I create one for my job search?
- What is a user account and should I create one to post jobs?
- I’m an employer. How do I create a user account?
- Why do I have to answer security questions?
- I'm a foreign job seeker looking for a job in Canada. How do I create a Plus user account?
- I'm not receiving my confirmation code by email. What should I do?
- Date modified: