Why has my employer file not been approved?
Employer files can take up to 5 business days to be processed by a Job Bank officer. All files are treated on a first-come first-served basis. To ensure a quick approval process, verify that the information you enter in your employer file matches the business’ information registered with the Canada Revenue Agency.
Job Bank may request additional documents by email to validate your employer file’s information.
Note: During peak periods, Job Bank may experience delays due to a higher than normal number of requests.
- I want to hire a caregiver for a private household. What should I do?
- How do I change information in my employer file?
- I’m receiving an error message when adding a new user on file. What should I do?
- How do I access my messages?
- How do I submit my documents online?
- Why has my employer file not been approved?
- How do I add someone to an employer file?
- I no longer work for a company and I have access to their employer file. How can I remove myself from the employer file?
- The previous employee is no longer working for the company. Can I change the password and security questions of this employee’s user account?
- I forgot the login information of my user account and I want to register a new employer file. Can I create a new user account?
- I want to post a job. How do I register an employer?
- Why do I receive messages?
- How do I remove someone from an employer file?
- I’m receiving an error message when trying to register my payroll account number. What should I do?
- Date modified: