Why am I receiving an error message when I enter my confirmation code?
When you register your user account, you might be getting an error message at "Step 2: User email confirmation", stating that your confirmation code is incorrect. Here are a few tips to help you:
Make sure to enter the exact numbers of the confirmation code sent to your inbox. Do not copy-paste the code because an extra hidden character could generate an error.
Make sure to enter the latest confirmation code you received in your inbox. If you had to start over the user account registration because of a mistake, a new confirmation code was sent. Previous codes expire once a new one is generated.
Complete your user account registration within 72 hours after receiving your confirmation code. Job Bank's email confirmation codes expire after 72 hours. If you have not completed your user account registration within that time frame, you must start over from the beginning.
- How do I upgrade my job seeker Standard account to a job seeker Plus account?
- Why am I receiving an error message when I enter my confirmation code?
- How do I reset my employer user account password?
- How do I reset my job seeker user account password?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I change my email address?
- How do I convert my job seeker user account to an employer user account to post jobs?
- How do I convert my employer user account to a job seeker user account?
- Why was my user account suspended?
- How can I deactivate my job seeker user account?
- How do I change my security questions?
- I received an email stating that my user account has been deactivated. What can I do?
- I don't remember the answer to my security question. What can I do?
- Date modified: