How do I update my Express Entry information on Job Bank?
Express Entry credentials expire after one year, so you will need to update your Express Entry profile on Job Bank once you receive your new Express Entry credentials from Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
To update your Express Entry profile number and job seeker validation code on Job Bank, follow these steps:
- Log into Job Bank for Job Seekers.
- Click on your name in the upper right corner of the page, and then click on "My user account".
- Click on the "Update Express Entry information" tab.
- Fill in the required fields and click on "Continue".
If you have recently become a temporary or permanent resident, or Canadian citizen, go to the same page to update your user account information (Social Insurance Number (SIN), date of birth, parent's last name at birth, etc.).
Important: Job Bank cannot answer questions regarding Express Entry profiles. If you need assistance, please contact IRCC or visit the Express Entry Help Centre.
- I need help with my Express Entry profile number and job seeker validation code. What should I do?
- I live outside of Canada and want to work in Canada. Where can I get information on this process?
- I don't have a Social Insurance Number (SIN). What should I do?
- How do I update my Express Entry information on Job Bank?
- I’m a foreign job seeker. Can I apply to job postings advertised on Job Bank?
- Date modified: