I'm looking for a job. What is Job Match?
Job Match is a service that matches you with advertised job postings created on Job Bank by verified employers.
When you sign up for Job Match, your work experience, skills, education and credentials are matched to job postings requiring similar criteria. Employers can access your profile and invite you to apply for the job. However, they will not be able to see your name or contact information. All job seekers’ profiles are anonymous.
When you receive an invitation to apply, you can choose to do so or not, depending on your interest in the position.
- I'm seeing job postings that match my experience and skills, but I'm not being matched to them. Why?
- How do I sign up for Job Match?
- I am having a hard time completing my job seeker profile. What should I do?
- I'm looking for a job. What is Job Match?
- How do I unsubscribe from Job Match?
- How do I complete my job seeker profile?
- Date modified: