I'm not receiving my confirmation code by email. What should I do?
When you create your user account, you must confirm your email address at "Step 2" of the registration process by providing the confirmation code sent to your email inbox.
If you are not receiving an email from Job Bank with a confirmation code, here are a few tips to help you:
- Make sure that the spelling of the email address you enter on Job Bank’s sign in page is correct. The confirmation code is automatically sent to the email address that you typed in the "Email" field at "Step 1: User details". If it contained a typo or any other mistake, you will not receive the confirmation code in your inbox. If you believe that you might have entered the wrong email address, start your user account creation from the beginning, to receive a new confirmation code.
- Check your junk mail folder to see if the confirmation code email is there.
- If you use a spam or a security filter for your email inbox, configure it to allow messages from email@example.com.
- It usually takes less than a few minutes to receive an email with the confirmation code. However, in some cases, it can take over an hour for the email to appear in an inbox. Wait for the email, if possible.
If you are still not receiving your confirmation code, please contact us.
Note: The Job Bank email confirmation code used to complete Step 2 of the user account registration process expire after 1 hour. If you have not completed your user registration within 1 hour, you must start over.
- I'm a foreign job seeker looking for a job in Canada. How do I create a Plus user account?
- How do I change my first name in my user account?
- I'm not receiving my confirmation code by email. What should I do?
- I’m a job seeker. How do I create a user account?
- I’m a foreign job seeker looking for a job in Canada. How do I create a Standard user account?
- What is a user account and should I create one for my job search?
- What is a user account and should I create one to post jobs?
- I’m an employer. How do I create a user account?
- Why do I have to answer security questions?
- Date modified: