What is the School to work transition tool and how can I use it?
The School to work transition tool allows you to research programs and areas of post-secondary education and to get data on employment prospects and career outlooks in various fields.
With the School to work transition tool you can explore over 100 fields of study. You can then:
- Compare programs based on how graduates are doing professionally
- See average pay and employment rates by field and level of study
- Find out what jobs are in demand
- Check where educational programs are offered in Canada
To use the tool, enter a field of study in the search bar, pick a level of education and click on "Search".
Many graduates have more than one postsecondary certificate, diploma or degree. In the tool, the information is presented based on the highest credential held by graduates. For example, to get an idea of how Bachelor's students do when they get a Master's degree, you would select the "Master's" option.
Note: The tool uses the most current available data in Canada and it is updated as new data become available.
- What career paths are best suited to my personality and skills?
- Which education program is right for me?
- Where does the data presented in the School to work transition tool come from?
- What is the School to work transition tool and how can I use it?
- Where does information about education programs in the School to work transition tool come from?
- How can I find information about employment outcomes and earnings of recent graduates in my education program?
- Date modified: