If I can't write my own job description, what can I do?
Job Bank makes it easy for you to create job postings by providing you with pre-defined options. If you are unable to find a particular job requirement when creating your job posting, you may use the “Additional job requirements” feature. This feature allows you to add other requirements associated to any other occupation. To do so you can:
- Create a job posting using the job title that best describes the tasks and duties of the future employee.
- Proceed to Step 4, where you will find the various job requirements associated with your job title.
- Scroll down to the “Additional job requirements” section.
Enter keywords in the search field and select the relevant requirements from the auto generated options; you can search for skills, credentials, work setting details, etc.
- How do I make changes to my advertised job posting?
- I can't find the job title that I want to display on my job posting. What should I do?
- What are the rules to post on Job Bank?
- If I can't write my own job description, what can I do?
- Can I advertise self-employment opportunities?
- Why was my job posting declined?
- Why can't I write my own job description?
- How do I create a job posting?
- How do I edit my job posting?
- Why does my job posting status show “Pending”?
- Do I have to pay to advertise my job postings on Job Bank?
- How do I extend my job posting?
- Date modified: