Can I advertise self-employment opportunities?
Self-employment opportunities cannot be advertised on Job Bank. Employers can only post jobs for which successful candidates would be added to a standard payroll system. They are expected to:
- deduct income tax, Employment Insurance premiums and Canada Pension Plan contributions from the amounts they pay to their employees; and
- remit these deductions to the Canada Revenue Agency using the payroll account number registered to post on Job Bank.
- How do I make changes to my advertised job posting?
- I can't find the job title that I want to display on my job posting. What should I do?
- What are the rules to post on Job Bank?
- If I can't write my own job description, what can I do?
- Can I advertise self-employment opportunities?
- Why was my job posting declined?
- Why can't I write my own job description?
- How do I create a job posting?
- How do I edit my job posting?
- Why does my job posting status show “Pending”?
- Do I have to pay to advertise my job postings on Job Bank?
- How do I extend my job posting?
- Date modified: