Which education program is right for me?
Whether you’re exploring career options or you already know what your dream job is, you can use Job Bank’s labour market information to find an education program that suits you.
If you’re interested in a particular field of study and want to know if it’s the right choice for you, the School to Work Transition Tool can help you make an informed decision. With this tool, you can discover the median salary, earnings range, and occupations of people who graduated from a particular education program. You can also find out if graduates found a job in their field of study, if they would choose that field of study again, and whether they intended to pursue further education after finishing their program.
If you already know what industry you would like to work in, you can explore careers by occupation to find post-secondary programs that can help you to meet the education requirements for the job. Simply enter your search criteria and click on the "Education & Job Requirements" tab.
Once you have found a suitable field of study, you can perform an Education Program Search to discover relevant post-secondary programs in your area and across Canada. You can also refer to CanLearn Programs search and CEGEPs, Colleges and Universities search.
- What career paths are best suited to my personality and skills?
- Which education program is right for me?
- Where does the data presented in the School to work transition tool come from?
- What is the School to work transition tool and how can I use it?
- Where does information about education programs in the School to work transition tool come from?
- How can I find information about employment outcomes and earnings of recent graduates in my education program?
- Date modified: