I'm an immigration consultant or lawyer. How do I use Job Bank?
On Job Bank, immigration consultants and lawyers are considered third-party representatives who assist one or more employers with their posting activities. These individuals have been given an expressed and legitimate authorization to represent, act and speak on behalf of an employer. As a third-party representative, you must first create your own personal user account on Job Bank. You can do so by signing up to Job Bank for Employers.
Once you have created your own user account, you can register your client as an employer. You must identify yourself as either a third-party consultant or lawyer. When registering the employer file, use your client’s business information (e.g. the client’s payroll number, address, phone number, etc.). Make sure to register separate employer files for each employer you represent on Job Bank.
For more information on how to register an employer, see “How do I register an employer?”.
- Can I access my colleague's user account to post jobs?
- I work for a placement agency. How do I use Job Bank?
- I'm a friend or relative of an employer. How do I use Job Bank?
- I'm an immigration consultant or lawyer. How do I use Job Bank?
- Why are placement agencies required to provide their clients' information to Job Bank?
- How do I post jobs on behalf of multiple employers?
- Date modified: