How do I extend my job posting?
A job posting can be advertised for a maximum of 30 days at a time. If the position you’re hiring for is not filled, you can extend the job posting manually before it expires.
Here are some guidelines on how to extend an advertised job posting:
- Log in to Job Bank for Employers.
- Click on “Job postings” from the left-hand menu on your Dashboard.
- Click on “Extend” under the ‘’Action’’ column at the right of the job posting you wish to extend.
- Indicate the number of days your job is to be posted for.
- Fill out the rest of the form.
Tip: Make sure the job posting you want to extend is not expired. If it is expired or if it has reached a total of 120 days of advertisement, you will have to create a new job posting or copy and repost the existing job.
- I can’t find the job title that I want to display on my job posting. What should I do?
- What are the rules to post on Job Bank?
- Can I advertise self-employment opportunities?
- Why was my job posting declined?
- How do I create a job posting?
- How do I modify or edit my job posting?
- Why does my job posting status show "Pending"?
- Do I have to pay to advertise my job postings on Job Bank?
- How do I extend my job posting?
- Can I write my own job description when creating my job posting?
- How do I copy my job posting?
- Date modified: